Posted on April 24th, 2006 in Techie Tidbits.
No Comments so far
- You say “Well met!” when you like what someone’s doing.
- You know how to become a “master of blunt” without any marijuana.
- You title your to-do list “Active Quest.”
- When your boss asks you what you’ve been working on, you feel “block skills” is an acceptable answer.
- You use the word “Nord” instead of “nerd”.
- Your friends invite you to the lake but you spend your time scouring the shore for Nirnroot.
- The morning after some hard partying, you blend blackberries, strawberries, apple juice and fennel seeds together in an attempt to restore your fatigue.
- You actually knew that blackberries, strawberries, apples and fennel seeds could be used to create a “restore fatigue” potion.
- You know that “Goblin Berserker” is not a band name (but think it should be.)
- You just breathed a sigh of relief because the obsessive things you do didn’t make this list.
PLEASE NOTE: All comments are reviewed by the moderator before being posted. If you've hit the submit button, it's in queue for moderation.